Love at first bite Love at first bite

weird but it's good. :) i love how it ends, i got scared for a bit seconds there with the deliquents.i thought the reference is tokyo ghoul but not, it's aswang haha i just wondered why in Philippines? i'm guessing one of the creator IS a Filipino. hahaha gotcha! haha OR NOT, it's just i don't know. just kidding.
p.s. i love visual novels <3

Hero Agency Hero Agency

I LIKE THE GAME Thanks to the creator! and it has a cute graphics i like it. also the has a smooth music :) . but it is short :( but its okay, i think it needs a little improvement for that. thats it.. this is really fun game :) like it, totes.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the kind words :)

Face The Dilemma Face The Dilemma

I love games like this... where each choices have a consequences. a dilemma. nice game! love it.

Survive Day 2 Survive Day 2

I like it. i played the survival, but this second one is harder than the first one. The graphics made me confused what is clickable to not. LOL but i love it my eyes got hurt but still it challenged me. make more please :)

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

i almost cry. anyway this is very nice although it is from long time ago, that i played just right now. very realistic and this game explain life. *clap *clap

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

i played this one a long time ago in other game website. i just missed it so.. yeah :D i think there is no sequel yet to this? uhmm m'kay.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

hai ! i just like it. this tribute was awesome and it is really funny. more of these please

Evil Cupido Evil Cupido

TOO SHORT. i need more. :D *evil laugh . just kidding this is very nice game but really short one.

Shape Fold Animals Shape Fold Animals

This is very creative. this is nice but when i played it longer, its kinda boring. but this is really fun. (Y)

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

i played this like hours. whew~
i knew it, thats why there is something familiar music there hahaha.
great game (Y)